4.26.2007

i love my friends, but hate being a bridesmaid...



So we were given the option of any dress we wanted... with a few rules.
It HAD to be Sailor Blue,
It HAD to be Satin
& it HAD to be tea length.

Still cool... except this is the only non-strapless dress by 3 designers that fits all the requirements....

So as far as things I've been dying to share with the class, well, I'm coming up empty!
I have no filters, so its not like I've kept anything from y'all.
So now what?
I could bring in my 7-minute story telling audio from the Stoop Storytelling series, the article I wrote for the Jewish Times about the same misadventure, the rolling cube - which I think you've all now seen - or my cat. I love my cat.
But Jared is allergic, and I'm not really up for cat herding in the old bordello.

So any ideas?

1 comment:

Jared said...

I think I may be the only one in the class without an animal attachment...you and Tess have your cats, Kerry has doggies and Heather has her horses...unless you count my girlfriend...

Rrrrowl!! (She sheds too)

Creative Commons License
This workis licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.