2.13.2007

An Icy Day in Remington for a Nice Description


Overlooking Baltimore's beautiful Inner Harbor and ideally located between Little Italy and Fells Point, Spinnaker Bay is the centerpiece of the new Harbor East. Professionally managed by Bozzuto, this brand new residence features 315 premium apartment homes designed and appointed with the tremendous care for which Bozzuto is known across the region. At Spinnaker Bay, we've taken the time to perfect the balance of waterside tranquility and city excitement.

I am on a constant hunt for the perfect apartment/residence to own. I used to work in the real estate section of a weekly newspaper that also published a monthly lifestyle magazine. I was in charge of real estate ads for both, so this fed my addiction to real estate. Thus, it is with a great deal of false bravado and professionalism that I make the claim that compared to most descriptions of apartments and homes in Baltimore, this ad really gives more detail and a sense of what Bozzuto wants Spinnaker Bay to represent.

The feeling this text creates alongside the calm and clean colors, the pleasant curves and the clean images, is one of upscale city living in a safe and relaxing environment. I probably will never personally experience this pristine residential dream, nor would I pay $1500 monthly for a 1 bedroom to try, but this sure makes me wish I could experience their Baltimore...

2 comments:

Jared said...

I posted a layout based on your suggestion. Unfortunately, I had to do some minor photoshop work because the image I got was not whole. I did the best I could. Let me know what you think of the three stacked together. Thanks for the input!

Unknown said...

Great Ad! I know how you must love real estate sections of publications. I didn't even think to look in the real estate section. This description show and tell has really got me stumped.

I do love the blues and the ad tends to work well even though it doesn't show a lot of images of the condos. I guess sailing sells ;-)

Creative Commons License
This workis licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.