3.04.2007

The Contents of My Freezer

Im sorry to do this, but being a huge Daily Show/Colbert Report nut, I had been craving the moment when Stephen Colbert's new flavor, Americone Dream was released by Ben & Jerry's (mentioned in a previous post). Not only did Wes return from the grocery with the last 4 pints of Americone Dream, but also the Pancakes and Sausage on a Stick as seen on the Daily Show. Yes, the ice cream will most likely never be eaten by me, and yes, the Pancakes and Sausage are delicious stomach-churning monstrosities, but the motivation and thought behind this act of generosity is just astounding to me. I shouldn't be surprised though, as this IS the man who left his holiday party at the Science Center to get me Astronaut Ice Cream and a Penguin purse!
I am such a fan girl.
Oy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, now I want ice-cream. And, someone who'll get astronaut ice-cream. Gotta go to the market now....

Creative Commons License
This workis licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.