3.26.2007

Holy Cow! I'm going to the Colbert Report!!!


I just took the day off of work, and I can't believe I'm going to get to be in the audience!!! Wow! I've actually never been an audience member... My dad has. Every time my brother works on a new show, my dad flies out to L.A. and sits in the audience, even when he isn't interested in the shows content. To date, that I know of, my father has participated on Whose Line Is It Anyway?, G4's Attack of the Show, a series of shows from QTN, a now defunct LGBT network, and possibly In Living Color, although again, I'm unsure about that one.
Regardless, I have to inform my three cohorts for our ridiculously awesome trip to NYC thats approaching. I wanted to post it here first... Woohoo!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jill, I had the same bad dream...but mine hit me about 12:00 Saturday. I thought I completely forgot to go to class, but only for a breif second. You're really good, I can't believe you spent the day going over revisions.

Emily said...

Whoa! You have to hold up a sign that says "Colbert 3:16."

Creative Commons License
This workis licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.