3.09.2007

In Homage to Emily

While I've included some invented words in my favorite words list below, I forgot the most recent addition to the lexicon of jill.

In response to all the Jewish stuff Wes has been forced into since we began dating, he developed a musical niche which I assured him, has not been filled.
The world is lacking a Jewish Black Metal band. My suggestion for song names have ranged from the ridiculous to the sublime, but my favorite two are:
Descent from Abraham
& (the one this post was originally about... I hope I haven't built it up)
ANTISEMANTICS.
Dammit. I just googled the term to see if it had been used, and not only is it ubiquitous, but it is also used in the same context as I wanted to.
Ah well.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This workis licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.